August 17, 2008

Today....


Today was spent watching the 2008 Olympics - Mostly the Equestrian Dressage, Trampoline Gymnastics, and I waited all day to see Swimming. I was very excited to watch for both Dara Torres' 50M free and Michael Phelps in the 800M medley. I was THRILLED when he won his 8th Gold medal and made Olympic History. :D PLUSSS He's nice eye candy - as are most of the men on the US team...

I also did about 4 loads of laundry :D Including some of the baby's stuff like the blanket I just finished making which I shall blog about soon.

And I just thought that dinner looked really good, sooo I took a picture of it... It ended up being just me eating dinner - actually i spent the majority of the day home by myself, but it was nice. Kate's friends had her come over for pizza last minute.



And lastly I took a picture of my stomach in a reclined position, kind of like how I see it when I look down from my point of view... I was in mom's room watching the Olympics, because Kate was downstairs hogging the livingroom... I took it while waiting for swimming to come on and reading The Motherly art of Breastfeeding.

1 comment:

Quincy said...

That was crazy when Michael Phelps beet the french guy by 1 100th of a second!