August 13, 2008

My very own Viking!



NOOOOO not that kind of viking! :D

A Husqvarna Viking.......!!!!!


Yep, that's right... I will be getting a new sewing machine VERY soon... Actually one of the level 2 techs I work with on my account, Maryann, found out that I sew and said she has one of these that is 2 years old and hardly used and she has been trying to find a good home for it. Sooo She is going to give it to me as sort of a Baby Shower present. :D I'm very excited... She's going to send me a picture later of what it looks like (I took the above pic off the Husqvarna site - it was as close to hers as possible)

Sooo hopefully I will be able to make the baby sling soon that I have all the fabric and sling rings for and whatever else strikes my fancy :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

very nice...i love/hate mine! Mom will be glad to have it too. i am sure she will have project ideas soon...and i am sure your ideas will be keeping you busy too.

Grammie/Mom said...

Wow!! How nice of her. Leslie's right. I might have a use for it too. I just have to come up with something that strikes my "fancy" to create.

Colleen said...

lucky you... I'm jealous.