September 05, 2008

New toys and projects!!!

First of all...................

Happy 14th Birthday Quincy Rose!!! I love you!

And now for the rest of my blog...

I received my Husqvarna Viking in the mail on Tuesday from my friend Marianne. I had been looking at it dying to take it for a test drive, but not finding the time as i feel like I'm scatterbrained these days.

So today was the first day that I don't have to work and I took her out and got to figuring out how to work her. Well turns out the machine doesn't like my already wound metal bobbins, and instead i had to use the HV bobbins that came with it. Not a problem once i figured that out and how the thread the thing... GOODNESS it took me like an hour to get the bobbin threaded properly and working...

Once I figured it out I swewd up the pockets on a couple of dad's shirts that he left in my care over a week ago. THEN I made the curtain for my bookshelf that I had bought this BEAUTIFUL fabric for at Joann Fabrics when I got the fabric for the baby sling. Here is the finished product hanging up on the bookshelf. Olivia's and my colors and i love it - just have to iron it and such.


Then I had to finish up another project that I bought the same day I bought the fabric. I got wood letters that spell Olivia and yellow, sage and raspberry pink paint and last week decided to paint the letters. So today I finished them up by gluing the pink ribbon i bought to hang them up with to the back of the letters. I'm going to be hanging this above her dresser. :D



So that's a couple things I can knock off my long list of things to do before I have the baby... Now for the rest...........Oi.

3 comments:

Quincy said...

thanks beth, I love the Olivia sign and the fabricks cute!

Mstech said...

Free watching movies online WorldFree4u

Mstech said...

That is very interesting information Mobile home parks