September 11, 2008

39 Weeks! She's almost here!!!

Well today marked 39 Weeks gone by REALLLLLLY fast and also what is going to prove to be the LONGEST week of my life... I'm due in 7 days and it is already dragging. Holy cow I never thought the time would come though... I'm trying to walk around as much as i can, but that's kind of hard when your job is to sit on your butt for 8 hours a day. So tomorrow and Saturday I have off and I'm going to try and "walk this baby out" as mom has been saying.

I had Kate take these pictures of me today.....



This is my favorite. Liv is still riding high, but not for long (I hope).


(Kate made me stand in the sun in that one, so I'm getting all watery and squinty eyed)

Anyways, thought I'd share, and I'm still thinking (and hoping and praying) it's gonna be Monday that she shows up.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see! And you'll know when it is, when you get that call from mom...... so don't ignore her phone calls this week :)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I never do ignore her phone calls! I'm so excited for you. That countdown is killing me... it's like waiting for Christmas.

Quincy said...

Omg!! I can't wait! I'm gonnahave a new cousin!

Fastread information said...

Hi, Enjoy the article, I'm Manisha, I really want to say sincerely that this is amazing content that you have shared. thanks for this. it's really very helpful for me.

Live Current Affairs
Live Sarkari Naukri
How to get a Government Job easily
Facebook Video Download Online
Sarkari Yojana - PM Modi Yojana