September 23, 2008

Amigurumi Fairy...


Ok so I know I said that the Octopus would be my last project before Olivia was born... BUT she is being stubborn and I need something to do to pass the time while she stays all cozy... SOOO I bought this really cute yarn at JoAnn's today and wanted to do something with it. I just kind of started crocheting and made the body first wondering what i was gonna do with it. And eventually this cute little fairy formed. I love it. I just had fun with it and as you can tell I'm up late, but I managed to watch some TV (Dancing with the Stars - anyone??? :-D ) and finish this little fairy creature. I thought it was appriate to photograph her in the flowers. YAY! I wonder how many other things I can get created before Olivia decided it's time (and dear god do I hope it's soon because she is approximately 8-8.5 lbs. right now lol).

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Are you saying that you didn't do this from a pattern? I've seen these little guys and think they are so cute.

Olivia.... GET OUT!

Elizabeth said...

nope no pattern... The wings were adapted from a pattern that i have laying around for a different stuffed animal, however I just kind of made it up as i went along lol

Quincy said...

Cool! I like it, nice job!

Quincy said...

Cool! I like it, nice job!