January 25, 2009

I am a slacker!

Sooo It's been almost a month and a half since i posted a blog and I feel like such a slacker! I didn't want to post one huge encyclopedia sized blog so I am going to post a few to break it up...

I'll save christmas and new years for the next blog, but I do want to keep up the one a month photos going so that everyone can see how big Olivia is getting. Last time I posted 1 & 2 month pics to compare so I'm gonna post the 2 & 3 month pics here. (granted I'm going to be taking 4mo pics next week lol)...

Olivia @ 2 months:


Olivia @ 3 Months:


She's getting so big! I really can't believe how fast it's going.

Also here are just a few pics of some stuff I have cooked/crafted recently - I keep forgetting to take pics of the stuff I make for swaps, but the one that i did take a pic of was my 2009 Amigurumi Celebration creation. You were supposed to make something for your partner that you knew they would like. Mine enjoys Kawaii and in her want list was "I want a Kawaii Happy Poo - weird, i know, but cute" SOOO it's always been one of those patterns that i look at and think - oh its so cute but what do i need a stuffie that resembles poo for haha so this was my excuse to make it. :D And she loved it.



Also I made some apple empanadas recently as well as making homemade bbq chicken pizza. YUMMMMMM




ANd just for the heck of it here is a couple pics of Olivia... from last month lol (I don't want to get ahead of myself lol)



1 comment:

Colleen said...

It's about time! Certain aunts need pics of the cute babykins! Keep up the blogging.