February 02, 2011

Without Olivia....

.... It is always so quiet in my house. She spends half the week w/ her dad and it still throws me off. Not that she spends half the week w/ him, but that I have half a life now lol. Silence drives me batty which usually leads me to throw on some loud music (Currently i just blast Florence + the Machine every chance I get) and get to cleaning or organizing something. That's if I'm home. Like I am tonight. It's too cold to go out. And I know what you're thinking... YOU LIVE IN ARIZONA!!!! It's not cold!!!! Well... maybe not to you, however to me 44deg feeling like 33 because of 20mph winds is COLD. :) So tonight I chose to stay in after a long day of monotony (you know... pay some bills, do some laundry, clean something, get dressed finally, go to school, get home, put laundry away, change the bed sheets, clean out olivia's closet, get thirsty, go to QT :D) haha yeah that was my day in order. So I treated myself to a nice big 24oz Vanilla Creme Cappuccino while I was there.



Anyways, usually when Olivia isn't here I try to find things to do outside the house. You know so I can re-connect with adults again. :D So I go to free poker w/ friends or I go to karaoke with friends. Or I just hang out w/ friends like Thursday Night Dinner Nights w/ Leticia. One of my favorite nights of the week. (cuz we're awesome and a force to be reckoned w/ and no one (we know) is a match for our cooking skills)...

So It's weird w/o my lil fireball. I'm still not used to it. I probably won't ever really be. But I just try to pass the time so I don't go crazy.... Now I guess it's the activity of choice is a NCIS marathon on my DVR until I pass out.

...a lil florence and the machine for you. This song makes my day every time (i swear I'm not violent). It's also my ringtone :D ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Grammie/Mom said...

That little fireball needs to roll over here soon! Can't wait.