February 10, 2009

Amigurumi Swaps!

Ok as you know I recently sent out a Happy Poo to my swap partner for the 2009 Amigurumi Celebration Swap. I just received (yesterday) my swap package from my partner for that swap.... She lives in Spain and makes some of the cutest stuff.... and Here is what she sent to me!



She crocheted the doughnut and tea cup for me, as well as sent me some tea. And how nice of her was it to crochet a dragonfly (my favorite bug) for Olivia!!! :D I LOVEEE IT! I was so excited to get my package.

I also joined a Winter Amigurumi Swap on Swap-Bot... I'm still waiting for my package to get here (it's coming from Australia). I did however send mine out... Here is a picture of what I made for my partner! :D

A Gingerbread Man!


I loved that gingerbread man....

OK well now i'm off to work on my current WIP - a Seahorse

No comments: