June 21, 2008

The First of Many Days Off...

So, I put in my 2 weeks for LNT and I now have Fridays and Saturdays off... It's weird for me, because I have been working 7 days a weeks for over a year now. Sooooo.... I spent most of my Friday with my friend Laura.

Before she and I went out, I went through a TON of hand-me-down baby clothes that I have been given recently (3 totes and a bag full) threw out what was old and stained and kept what i liked and put the rest in a 30 galon garbage bag to bring to Goodwill.

So Laura and I decided we were STARVING lol... We drove to Goodwill and dropped off the baby clothes and then we ended up at the Double O. YUMMMMM

We were starving and ended up eating a 3 course meal - something I have not been able to accomplish in a long time, but I think it was easier for us considering the waitress came around so infrequently....

We had Texas Nachos for an Appetizer


I had Macaroni and Cheese for lunch/dinner and Laura had some Seafood Platter that i know i would never be able to hold down if I tried...


Then we had dessert :D
I had Snickers Cheesecake.. and YES it did tast like a Snickers. And Laura had Death by Chocolate Cake.

So after that we went baby shopping at Baby Depot. Laura had a field day, because not only am I pregnant , but her sister is pregnant and due about 3 weeks before me. Soooo laura's armss were chock full of baby clothes. Mine not so much, but I did pick up a few things for Olivia...




We went back to her house and gave Jenny the clothes for he baby Zachary and then I came home and Mom and I went for a walk down on Main Street and ended the day at the coffee shop watching the Sunset...
All in all it was a really great day.... AND... I didn't have to work!!!!

No comments: