September 05, 2008

New toys and projects!!!

First of all...................

Happy 14th Birthday Quincy Rose!!! I love you!

And now for the rest of my blog...

I received my Husqvarna Viking in the mail on Tuesday from my friend Marianne. I had been looking at it dying to take it for a test drive, but not finding the time as i feel like I'm scatterbrained these days.

So today was the first day that I don't have to work and I took her out and got to figuring out how to work her. Well turns out the machine doesn't like my already wound metal bobbins, and instead i had to use the HV bobbins that came with it. Not a problem once i figured that out and how the thread the thing... GOODNESS it took me like an hour to get the bobbin threaded properly and working...

Once I figured it out I swewd up the pockets on a couple of dad's shirts that he left in my care over a week ago. THEN I made the curtain for my bookshelf that I had bought this BEAUTIFUL fabric for at Joann Fabrics when I got the fabric for the baby sling. Here is the finished product hanging up on the bookshelf. Olivia's and my colors and i love it - just have to iron it and such.


Then I had to finish up another project that I bought the same day I bought the fabric. I got wood letters that spell Olivia and yellow, sage and raspberry pink paint and last week decided to paint the letters. So today I finished them up by gluing the pink ribbon i bought to hang them up with to the back of the letters. I'm going to be hanging this above her dresser. :D



So that's a couple things I can knock off my long list of things to do before I have the baby... Now for the rest...........Oi.

4 comments:

Quincy said...

thanks beth, I love the Olivia sign and the fabricks cute!

Mstech said...

Free watching movies online WorldFree4u

Mstech said...

That is very interesting information Mobile home parks

Hair Transplant Clinic in Vashi said...

Looking for the Hair Transplant Clinic in Nashik? Choose an experienced clinic offering advanced procedures, skilled surgeons, modern technology, personalized care, and natural-looking hair restoration results.
Hair Transplant Clinic in Nashik